Skip to main content

The Beginning of The Sacred Council

Below, I will detail the original post, that brought me to creating and forming The Sacred Council. 

**Imported Text from Facebook, Originally Created 8/13/2025**
 
Reposting the convo on my end, that I just told my eldest... Just had a deep, profound spiritually and personally moving moment.... this one is highly personal to me, but I feel compelled to share it.  This is a long post, please bear with me here...I'm everywhere right now...  

Everyone needs to know one thing...your ancestors listen, they watch what you do and approve or not, and they will show you that they are there, they will come and guide you when you need it most.... sometimes while you seemingly are doing what you feel is piddly or inconsequential...
See, earlier today I was mentioning to my partner about creating another Etsy, for mine/our spiritual, paranormal, and "witchy" stuff, and this idea has been nagging me all day like bell chiming in the background.  

Convo to Eldest is "quoted"

To Eldest I said....
"So... I been on here, making business stuff again yeah? 
So, I get on my pagan fb page thing, was going to change the name to it and such because it was kind of depressing looking, typed in a name of "The Sacred Council House" 
"and immediately, as I was doing so, I saw an image of Memaw Wise , and she nodded at me, and smiled briefly, and then I was absolutely overwhelmed with this deep and tear inducing feeling I cannot describe it. I don't know what I just done exactly but I just got a spiritual approval. I'm sitting here holding in sobs right now. wtf was even that..."
"I feel like I just done something of a massive significance and was powerfully approved of and my emotions are just everywhere." 

For context and to explain, when I talk about "Memaw Wise" I am referring to the woman that was my N.A. Maternal Great Grandmother. She has visited me this makes twice now, one was in a very powerful dream, where I met her for the very first time, that was something I'll never be able to adequately describe that experience or put into words to do it justice ... and then again, tonight, while I was sitting here doing this thing. 

She came to me again, like a flash in a pan, and gave me something powerful and amazing, acceptance, approval, acknowledgment, those things we as people silently yearn for, and for it to come from someone like her, I will cherish and remember forever. When you ancestors personally come to you like that and approve of a choice you make. You do exactly that thing, and you go on that path. 

You guys, I am not spinning a yarn, I'm not just making a FB post to be yapping, I'm not sitting here woolgathering and dillydallying, this actually just happened...literally 5 minutes before I started this post. People can scoff, raise a brow, and call BS all they want. I know what I just saw, experienced, and felt, and it was as genuinely tangible as my fingers typing on this keyboard. 
So now... from today onwards... my work and my new purpose in all endeavors, is meant to be as a form of sacred counsel, to myself, and to and for others. 

So thusly, my work and endeavors at The Sacred Council, The Wise Council; Coaching & Finance, and anything else that I do in my remaining lifetime, will now take on a much deeper level than previously.  Thank You Memaw, I really needed this... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sacred Council; Manifesting Empowerment Course, Lessons 1-14

  Unlock Your True Potential: The Path to Manifesting Empowerment Begins Here! In a world that often emphasizes hustle over alignment, many spiritually minded entrepreneurs find themselves caught between ambition and authenticity. The good news is that manifesting empowerment isn’t about working harder — it’s about aligning your energy, mindset, and actions with your highest purpose. This is the essence of our Manifesting Empowerment Course, designed to help you step into your full potential, attract opportunities, and live a life that feels as expansive as your vision. Understanding Manifestation: More Than Wishful Thinking Manifestation is often misunderstood as simply “visualizing what you want” or “thinking positively.” While these elements are important, true manifestation is a holistic process that integrates spiritual awareness, mindset mastery, and deliberate action. It’s about creating a resonance between your inner world and the reality you want to experience. At its core...

The Beginning of The Sacred Council Part 2.

**Imported text from the Original Facebook Post from The Sacred Council, Dated 8/13/2025**  So... after that inexplicable experience I just told everyone about... I'm on here... creating and building The Sacred Council.  Every article, post, book, craft, product, etc... that from today henceforth is posted, listed, or created on here by myself and those who help me, and whatever now happens in my life, will be treated as a form of a manifestation of a "Sacred Council" Because this new path I have been compelled forward onto... came from Sacred Counsel, from a ancestor three generations above me.  I received spiritual approval, acknowledgement, and direction from someone whom I've been personally confirmed to be as "just like them." I'd be a damned moron if I just casually ignored that, and said eh, just another day.  Meaning, as in spiritually, and maybe even in this lifetime, I was meant to be and do, as she once had wanted to or would have. To live, an...