**Imported text from the Original Facebook Post from The Sacred Council, Dated 8/13/2025**
So... after that inexplicable experience I just told everyone about... I'm on here... creating and building The Sacred Council.
Every article, post, book, craft, product, etc... that from today henceforth is posted, listed, or created on here by myself and those who help me, and whatever now happens in my life, will be treated as a form of a manifestation of a "Sacred Council"
Because this new path I have been compelled forward onto... came from Sacred Counsel, from a ancestor three generations above me. I received spiritual approval, acknowledgement, and direction from someone whom I've been personally confirmed to be as "just like them." I'd be a damned moron if I just casually ignored that, and said eh, just another day.
Meaning, as in spiritually, and maybe even in this lifetime, I was meant to be and do, as she once had wanted to or would have. To live, and become more as a person, in the ways she didn't get to in her own life. To carry onwards and become what she couldn't and didn't have enough time to achieve.
She had to leave her home, give up her N.A. ways and heritage, her people, and everything else that made her who and what she was and wanted to be, and should had gotten to have been, and assimilate and become something and someone she wasn't to survive. She told herself that someday and somehow she would find a way to fix or change that...
Ancestors decide who and what they want to come back for. They choose when they should come back, and for what reason and why. She chose me, or rather she came back to this realm again, and I'm the vessel or incarnate for this lifetime that she chose for her new self. There were things she wanted to do, see, feel, experience, and have achieved in her old life, but didn't get the time or the chance to, or had to give up on, or leave undone.
In a dream I had over a year ago, she confirmed this to me.
Me: "I'm glad I finally got to meet you Memaw, Mom says I'm just like you...."
G. Grandmother: *Nodding once with a faint smile* "Well I should hope so, because you were supposed to be."
She also told me, that when the time came, she would come back for me, and until then she would come and see me again. There are other details about said dream that I won't divulge. Because that was one of the few most spiritually powerful experiences of my whole life, it's in the top 5. Goddess and God tier powerful stuff.
Like as earlier, while I was fervently pondering what I needed to do with this page and how to build back this business that has floundered and stalled and almost fizzled out.... she came to see me.
"It should be a Sacred Council" was the thought that popped in my head, immediately followed by Memaw's crystal clear visage that brought me to tears and left me emotionally walloped.
So, a Sacred Council... is what this new path will be, for myself, and my life, and this page, and everything on it, and whatever I manage to create or become because of this new direction, will become. I will now strive to make it be so, until the purpose or goal is achieved, in a way that brings closure, completeness, and peace to myself, and my Ancestor.
Comments
Post a Comment